- Book – National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
- Subject – Chemistry
- Class – XII
- Chapter – Alcohols Phenols and Ethers
In my previous article I have shared the solutions of P & F Block Elements which is an important Inorganic Chapter. This article will be about “Alcohols Phenols and Ethers” which is among the Inorganic chapters of chemistry. The chapter is very much important from IIT JEE point of view as this topic carries a weightage of minimum of 12-20 marks in IIT JEE Main and Advanced. Alcohols Phenols and Ethers is also important from other competitive examination point of view like BITSAT, WEBJEE and other university entrance exams. Before sharing the solution of the chapter have a look at the article Best Way to Study Organic Chemistry (the article is for those who are struggling with Organic Chemistry).
I have designed a YouTube video regarding the Alcohols Phenols and Ethers NCERT Solution in which you will find the complete solution of each and every question asked in the NCERT book. I personally recommend you to watch the video in high quality and the video is shared below. Also you can download the solution in Image Text format from the link shared below.
I have also given some tips from my personal experience regarding Alcohols Phenols and Ethers topic.
Alcohols Phenols and Ethers NCERT Solution:-
- Don’t miss Alcohols Phenols and Ethers chapter as it not only important from competitive exam point of view but it helps you to understand the next topic of Chemistry i.e. Aldehydes Ketons and Carboxylic Acids.
- The chapter is totally based on understanding. Don’t mug up the things. Understand the various reaction mechanisms and you will surely crack any type of question from this chapter.
- Continuing the above point. . You will only able to solve problem regarding this chapter in IIT JEE exam when you have a good understanding about the mechanism of various reaction. IIT will not ask you any direct question from the book itself.
- Before going with any reference book first try to solve the NCERT intext question and you can take help from the solutions provided in this article.
- The best reference book which is recommended by thousands of teachers and students for Organic Chemistry is – (Update Soon).
Hope you find the article helpful. Please do share with your friends and mates who are searching for the same. If you have any query regarding your preparation and any kind of doubt than fell free to ask via comments. I love to answer them as soon as possible.