- Book – National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
- Subject – Chemistry
- Class – XII
- Chapter – Aldehyde Ketones and Carboxylic Acid
“Aldehyde Ketones and Carboxylic Acid” is 12th chapter of NCERT Chemistry Class 12 Book. The chapter is about the organic compounds containing carbon-oxygen double bond (>C=O) called carbonyl group, which is one of the most important functional groups in organic chemistry. This is the most important topic of organic chemistry as far as IIT JEE Main and Advanced is concerned. Also other competitive exams also have good weightage from this topic. You will also find question in your board’s exam from this topic. Here is the quantitative analysis of the number of question asked from Aldehyde Ketones and Carboxylic Acid in IIT JEE Main exam between the years 2007 to 2015.
|Aldehyde Ketones and Carboxylic Acid||15||14||13||12||11||10||09||08||07|
From the date we can see that IIT is asking question from Aldehyde Ketones and Carboxylic Acid consecutively from past three years. And you will definitely get a question in IIT JEE Main 2016. There are few terms Adol Condensation, Cannizaro reaction, Idoform Test, Cross-Adol condensation etc which are very much important from exam point of view. NCERT Chemistry Book is believed to be one of the good book regarding your preparation for boards and other competitive exams.
But the solution of the intext questions asked in NCERT Chemistry is not provided with the book. To help you I have personally designed a video regarding Aldehyde Ketones and Carboxylic Acid NCERT Solution in which you will find complete solution to each and every question asked in the text book. I recommend you to watch the video in high quality to find the better clarity of answers. In my coming article I will also try to upload the PDF of the solution as well. So check out the video. . .
Aldehyde Ketones and Carboxylic Acid NCERT Solution:-
- The very first tips I would like to tell you that first complete the Aldehyde Ketones and Carboxylic topic from NCERT. Do read the chapter and solve each and every problem and you can also take the help from the above provided solution. You can also read other books or take help from teachers for understanding of some reaction and mechanism.
- If you are preparing for competitive exams like IIT JEE Main, BITSAT etc than I would suggest you to get (Update Soon) book. This is the one of the best book for organic chemistry which is suggested by thousands of teachers and students (who cleared IIT).
- If you are not able to understand the previous chapters of Organic Chemistry than it’s very difficult to understand this topic as all the topics are interconnected to each other. So understand the previous chapters first.
So here are the Aldehyde Ketones and Carboxylic Acid NCERT Solution to Intext questions. Hope you find the article helpful. Feel free to share the article and video with your friends and mates. If you have any query regarding your preparation or any doubt than you can ask via comments. Comments section is also open for any suggestion. Till than stay tuned with EngineeringFunday. Subscribe EF newsletter to get regular updates. Subscribe EF on YouTube, follow the page on Facebook. Follow me on Google+ and Twitter. Good Luck