- Book – National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
- Subject – Chemistry
- Class – XII
- Chapter – Amines
“Amines” is 13th chapter of NCERT Class 12 Chemistry book. The chapter deals with the Nitrogen compounds and its properties. As far as IIT JEE Main and Advanced is concerned the chapter is not that much important but sometimes IIT ask 1-2 questions from this topic and for other exams like boards, competitive engineering exams it is an important topic. Below is the quantitative analysis of the number of question asked in IIT JEE Main exam between the years 2007 to 2015 :-
According to the stats only one question was asked in the year 2015 from this topic and two question in 2014, 2013 and 2007 year. There are chances that you will get a question in 2016 IIT JEE Main.
If you are solving NCERT 12 Chemistry Amines chapter than you might have come across some good questions asked in the text book. Here I have designed a video regarding Amines NCERT Solution to Intext questions. You can download the video for further use and can also watch the video for any answers. It is recommended to watch the video in high quality for better clarity. In my upcoming article I will try to upload the PDF of solution. Few tips are also mentioned below for your preparation. So here is the video. .
Amines NCERT Chemistry Solution :-
- As discussed above that there might be a question in 2016 IIT JEE Main so for this time don’t ignore the chapter.
- If you are cleared with the previous chapters of Inorganic Chemistry than you will hardly take any time to understand this chapter.
- First solve your NCERT Text Book than go with any other reference book.
- Best Organic Chemistry book which is suggested by thousands of teachers and IITian is (Update Soon).
Hope you find all the answers to your question in the video. If you like the article then feels free to share with your friends and classmates. Have any query regarding your preparation? Any set of tips you want to share? Comment down below in the comment box. Till than stay tuned with EngineerinFunday. Subscribe EF on YouTube, follow the page on Facebook. Follow me on Google+ and Twitter. Good Luck 🙂