BITSAT 2015 Online Exam | Paper Pattern | Extra Bonus Question :- Every year lakhs of students appear for BITSAT Online exam i.e Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitute Test and only handful of them get a seat in one of the top engineering institute of India.In the year 2014 around 1.8 lakhs students from different parts of the country appeared for BITSAT Exam and now you can think about the competition.Students devote years to prepare for engineering entrance exam like IIT, BTISAT etc and to help you out engineeringfunday has collected the BITSAT 2015 Onine Exam or Paper Pattern With some helpful suggestion of you can say tips which will help you in your preparation.
BITSAT 2015 Exam Pattern :-
There will be five section in BITSAT 2015 Exam
- Physics – There will be total of 40 question in physics each carrying 3 marks i.e physics section will be of 120 marks.
- Chemistry – There will be total of 40 question in Chemistry each carrying 3 marks i.e Chemistry section will be of 120 marks.
- Mathematics – There will be total of 45 question in Mathematics each carrying 3 marks i.e Mathematics section will be of 135 marks.
- English – There will be total of 10 question in English each carrying 3 marks i.e English section will be of 45 marks.
- Logical Reasoning – There will be total of 15 question in Logical Reasoning each carrying 3 marks i.e Logical Reasoning section will be of 45 marks.
Dont Miss :-
So there will be 150 question with a total of 450 marks.And than there comes 12 Bonus Question.Now most of you might got stuck with this extra bonus questions.Below is the answer of all your queries about Bonus Question in BITSAT Exam.Different people have different theories about extra Bonus Question.Some say that it is the easiest part of the exam while others think that these extra question are just unnecessary risk and stuck up with a lower score.Here is the explanation about extra bonus question.
According to the brochure :-
“If a candidate answers all the 150 questions (without skipping any question), the candidate will have an option of attempting 12 (twelve) extra questions, if there is still time left. These extra questions will be from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics only; four questions from each part. Further, once the candidate has opted for extra questions, he cannot go back for correction of any of the earlier answered 150 questions.”
The rules to attempt extra bonus question :-
- You need to attempt all 150 question.You cannot have any question blank.
- There is not extra time to solve these 12 questions.
- You cannot go back to change any of your previous answers.
According to the BITSian who has score 350+(which are sufficient for getting into CSE or EE) in last 4-5 years claims that they have attempted the extra 12 bonus question.Infact they also claim that these extra 12 are actually easier than the rest of the questions but on the other hand according to BITS these are more difficult than the rest of the question.
So this is all about BITSAT 2015 Exam pattern with explanation about Extra Bonus Question.If you have any query than feel free to ask via comments.Till than stay tuned to engineering funday.