Chemistry In Everyday Life NCERT Class 12 Solution to Intext Question
- Book – National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
- Subject – Chemistry
- Class – XII
- Chapter – Chemistry In Everyday Life
Chemistry In Everyday Life is the 16th i.e. last chapter of NCERT Class 12 Chemistry. The chapter is about drugs, antibiotics, biotics, antiseptic etc.
If you preparing for any competitive exam then your teacher might have suggest you to solve the NCERT Questions first. To help you with the solutions I have designed a video which tells you the solutions of your NCERT text book questions.
Chemistry In Everyday life is an important chapter for Boards point of view. For IIT JEE purpose the topic is not of much importance. In the past eight years only 3 questions were asked in IIT JEE Main/AIEEE exam.
Watch the video to get the solution and you can also download it for any further use.
Chemistry In Everyday Life NCERT Class 12 Solution
- Struggling with Organic Chemistry preparation. Find the Best Way to Study Organic Chemistry.
- Here are 5 Helpful Steps For Inorganic Chemistry Preparation.
- Know about these 5 Tips for Crack IIT JEE Main Exam.
- Most Important Topics For IIT JEE Main Chemistry.
So this is all about the solution of Chemistry in everyday life chapter. Visit the related article to get the solution of other chapters.
Do share the article to help others. And don’t forget to subscribe to EngineeringFunday newsletter to get the daily dose of articles.