- Book – National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
- Subject – Chemistry
- Class – XII
- Chapter – Coordination Compounds
Coordination Compounds is the ninth chapter of NCERT Chemistry Class 12 book. The chapter requires your full attention to understand the concepts. Coordination Compounds carry a minimum of 8-12 marks in IIT JEE Main and Advanced. It is also important from boards and from other competitive exams point of view and it is relatively easy to score in this topic than others. If you are looking for the Coordination Compounds NCERT Solution than you landed on the right place.
Below I have designed a YouTube video of the solution to each and every Intext question asked in the book. You can download the video and I also recommend watch the video in high quality for more clarity. The solutions are also available in Image Text format with the help of link shred below. In coming days I will also try to upload the PDF of the solutions.
Some tips are also mentioned below to help you with your preparation
Coordination Compound NCERT Solution Class 12 :-
- Don’t ignore this chapter as it is among the important chapter of chemistry which carries a lot of weightage.
- First understand the chapter and then solve your NCERT Intext questions. You can take help from the video I shared above.
- One of the best reference book for Organic Chemistry which is recommend by thousands of teachers and ex IITians is (Update Soon)
- You will only able to solve problem regarding this chapter in IIT JEE exam when you have a good understanding about the mechanism of various reaction. IIT will not ask you any direct question from the book itself.
That’s all my part if I find some more tips and suggestion I will surely add to the list. If you find the article helpful than don’t forget to share your friends and mates who are searching for the solutions. Till than stay tuned with Engineering Funday through EngineeringFunday Newletter, follow the page on Facebook. Follow me on Google+ and Twitter. Good Luck