Delhi Polytechnic exam also known as Delhi CET is an entrance exam for admissions in full-time diploma programmes in polytechnics for (engineering and non-engineering) offered by various government and government aided institutions of Delhi organized by the Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi.
Candidates can appear for this exam by filling Delhi polytechnic application form 2017. In this article all important information regarding the application form Delhi polytechnic has been given below.
Delhi Polytechnic Application Form 2017 Important Dates
|Application form available||Last Week of March 2017|
|Last date of form submission||Third Week of April 2017|
|Date of examination||First Week of June 2017|
Delhi Polytechnic Application Form 2017 Fee
- Application fee is Rs 400 +/- additional charges.
- Fee will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- Application fee payment can be done through debit/credit card or net banking or through the challan in any branch of corporation bank in India.
How to Apply for Delhi Polytechnic 2017 Application Form
Following steps needs to followed to fill the CET Delhi application form 2017.
- Before applying for 2017 Delhi Polytechnic Application form 2017 a candidate needs to have the following details.
- Valid email id and contact number.
- Candidate’s personal and educational details.
- Scanned photograph, thumb impression and signature.
- Visit the official website. There you will find the official link, click on “Apply for Common Entrance Test-2017”.
- Fill your complete details which include your personal, educational and other required details and submit.
- Now upload the scanned images of photograph (4KB to 100KB), signature and thumb impression (1KB to 30KB) in the prescribed format.
- Next step is fee payment. Select the mode of payment and proceed for payment.
- Fee payment can be done through debit/credit card, net banking and via e-challan of Corporation Bank.
- After fee payment take the print out of the confirmation page and keep it safely for future reference.
- Candidates need to fill the form very carefully as no changes or corrections will be allowed in 2017 Delhi Polytechnic Form.
All important details regarding Delhi Polytechnic form 2017 application form has been provided above. For more information visit the official website which is www.cetdelhi.nic.in regularly.