From 2019, JEE Main examination will be conducted via online mode only, therefore National Testing Agency (NTA) has established various Test Practice Centers (TPC) all over the country so that candidates can appear for JEE Main 2019 Online Mock Test and can get an idea about the pattern of the main paper. To give JEE Main 2019 Online Mock Test candidates need to get themselves registered. The registrations at TPC are done on weekly basis. NTA has released the mock tests for Paper 1 and 2 both of JEE Main 2019.
State-wise Test Practice Centers available in for JEE Main 2019 Online Mock Test
|S.No||State/UT||No. of TPC||No. of Districts where TPC is available||No. of computers|
|2||Andaman & Nicobar Island||8||2||230|
|13||Jammu & Kashmir||47||16||2296|
Steps to Get Registered for JEE Main 2019 Online Mock Test
- Visit NTA’s website, click on this link https://ntatpc.in/
- Log in through your Google or Yahoo credentials
- After you have successfully logged it enter your personal details and upload your photograph and Id proof
- Then enter your academic details and exam details and choose 5 test centers from the list of centers in the order of preference
- After you have successfully registered you can also check your booing history.
Why is it important to appear for the JEE Main 2019 Online Mock Test?
Candidates who will appear for the JEE Main 2019 Online Mock Test will have an upper edge because of the following reasons:
- Students can get an idea about the main paper
- They can get a clear picture about the type of questions which will come in JEE Main 2019
- Candidates can manage their time accordingly
- They can easily know their strong and weak areas
- The more they will practice through the mock tests the more they will feel confident on the day of the main exam.
We will keep updating you about all the info related to JEE Main 2019. For the latest information visit and subscribe to engineeringfunday.com. You can also comment below in case of any query.