The first priority of most of the students after their 12th Class is to get admission in one of the best colleges of Engineering i.e IIT, NIT etc.Every year lakhs of students appear for the examination and only a handful of them get a seat in various IIT’s,NIT’s and other goood engineering colleges of India.Joint Entrance Examination Main Commonly known as JEE Main (earlier known as AIEEE) is an all India level exam which is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) for the admission into central Funded Technical Institutions(CFTIs) which includes various NITs and IIITs and Self Financed Technical Institutions(SFTIs) for the courses B.E/B.Tech and B.Arch/B.Planning.
Most of you are going to appear for the IIT JEE Main 2015 examination and might be searching for the IIT JEE Main 2015 Chemistry Syllabus.The syllabus of IIT JEE Main 2015 is same as the syllabus previous year and i have already written an article regarding that.Below is a link through which you will be redirected to the syllabus.All you need to do it click on the link to get the syllabus.
Don’t Miss :- Free Download IIT JEE Main 2015 Chemistry Syllabus
- First try to solve the NCERT or your school chemistry book and than proceed for other reference books.
- Chemistry is known to be one of the scoring subject so pay special attention on chemistry to score and rank well in Exam.
- Physical Chemistry – Write down all the formulas and important point on pages and paste it on the wall of your room.And whenever you get time just have a look on them.It will help you remember them for long time.And practice as much as you can.The more you practice the clear will be concept.
- After solving your NCERT Book try to solve the previous years Question Papers and if you find difficulty try to take help from your teachers.
- One of the most important is be attentive in class.If you concentrace on your class than i think there is no need to do self study of concepts and you can directly solve the question which further enhance your capability.
- Organic Chemistry – Study Organic chemistry on daily basis to strengthen your concept.
- If you find difficulty in any of the topic of chemistry than you can also watch the tutorials on youtube.
So this is the IIT JEE Main 2015 Chemistry Syllabus with some important tips.Do share with others and if you have any type of queries than you can ask me via comments and i will try to solve it to the best of my knowledge.Till than like engineering ke funday on facebook and follow on twitter.