JEE Main 2016 Physics Syllabus
With the every passage of day students are becoming more conscious about their JEE Main 2016 exam which is going to take place in the month of April, 2016. Eligible students can fill their online application form in the month of november.
In my previous article I have shared about JEE Main 2016 Chemistry syllabus and this article will be about JEE Main 2016 Physics syllabus in which all the details about each and every topic is discussed below.
There are total of 21 units in JEE Main 2016 Physics Syllabus which comprises of 30 questions in JEE Main exam carrying 4 marks each. Here is the list of all the units. If you want to know about the syllabus of physics for JEE Main 2016 in details then watch the video that is shared below.
JEE Main 2016 Physics Syllabus:-
UNIT 1 Physics And Measurement
UNIT 2 Kinematics
UNIT 3 Laws of Motion
UNIT 4 Work, Energy and Power
UNIT 5 Rotation Motion
UNIT 6 Gravitation
UNIT 7 Properties of Solids and Liquids
UNIT 8 Thermodynamics
UNIT 9 Kinetic Theory of Gases
UNIT 10 Oscillations and Waves
UNIT 11 Electrostatics
UNIT 12 Current Electricity
UNIT 13 Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
UNIT 14 Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
UNIT 15 Electromagnetics Waves
UNIT 16 Optics
UNIT 17 Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
UNIT 18 Atoms and Nuclei
UNIT 19 Electronic Devices
UNIT 20 Communication Systems
UNIT 21 Experimental Skills
- Find out the Best 3 Books for JEE Physics preparation (the article talks about the top 3 books for JEE Physics preparation along with their rating, reviews, features ).
- Improve your JEE Main 2016 rank. Discover the Most Important Topics For JEE Main 2016 Physics (the article shares about the scoring topics for JEE Main/Advance 2016 exam).
- Here is the JEE Main 2016 Chapter Wise Weightage of Physics which will also help you to decide those topics which you think are easy and scoring.
- You can also have a look at the Important Topics of Maths and Chemistry.
- Read out the last moment Tips to Crack JEE Main/Advanced Exam.
There are few topics which are do or die topics or topics which I personally suggest you to focus more and they are Modern Physics, Optics, Head and Thermodynamics and Electrostatics.
These topics contains huge weightage in both JEE Main and Advanced exam. If you are do only these topics by heart then minimum 50 marks will be in your pocket and nobody will stop you to get a good rank in JEE Main exam.
Other topics which are also important are Electromagnetic Induction and AC, Magnetics, Current Electricity and Waves.
This is about JEE Main 2016 Physics Syllabus. Hope you find the article helpful. Feel free to share this piece of information with your friends and mates.
Till than stay tuned with EngineerinFunday. Subscribe EF on YouTube, follow the page on Facebook. Follow me on Google+ and Twitter. You can also find me on Quora. Good Luck