IIT JEE Main 2016 Syllabus
JEE Main is among the toughest exam of India which is conducted to give admission in various IIT’s NIT’s and other regional colleges. It is an all India level exam which is usually conducted in the month of April ever year.
JEE Main 2016 is believed to conduct in the first week of April, 2016. You can check other important dates for JEE Main 2016.
Also get JEE Main 2016 preparation tips from here. JEE Main 2016 Syllabus for Maths, Chemistry and Physics is shared below along with some tips which will help you regarding your preparation.
Click on the link below to get the syllabus of subject which you are looking for. You can also watch the EngineeringFunday YouTube videos (will be upload later) to know about the syllabus in depth.
IIT JEE Main 2016 Syllabus:-
There are some do or die chapters (most important chapters) of Maths which should not be ignored. You can easily fetch good marks and rank in JEE Main 2016. Here are the names Coordinate Geometry, Integral Calculus and Complex Number and Quadratic Equation. These four topics have a total weight-age of minimum 40 marks in JEE Main exam.
Carbohydrates, Amino Acids and Polymers, Transition Elements and Co-ordination chemistry and Periodic Table and Representative elements are very important and scoring topics for JEE Main 2016.
- First of all solve the Intext Question of NCERT Chemistry Text Book and then refer to any other book.
- Difficulty in preparing Inorganic Chemistry? Read 5 Steps to Study Inorganic Chemistry.
- Get to know about a better approach to Study Organic Chemistry for JEE Main or any other competitive exam.
- If you think that you are not able to prepare whole syllabus for JEE Main exam then prepare some important topics of Physics and maths to score well in JEE Main. Because in the end your marks decides your All India Rank.
- Read out some other crucial Tips to Crack JEE Main/Advanced Exam.
Modern Physics, Optics, Head and Thermodynamics and Electrostatics are most important and scoring topics for Physics section. The best part is these topics are relatively easy then the topics of 11th class and one can easily score good marks by preparing for these topics only.
- Find out the Best 3 Books for JEE Physics preparation (the article talks about the top 3 books for JEE Physics preparation along with their rating, reviews, features ).
- Improve your JEE Main 2016 rank. Discover the Most Important Topics For JEE Main 2016 Physics (the article shares about the scoring topics for JEE Main/Advance 2016 exam).
- Here is the JEE Main 2016 Chapter Wise Weightage of Physics which will also help you to decide those topics which you think are easy and scoring.
- You can also have a look at the Important Topics of Maths and Chemistry.
- Read out the last moment Tips to Crack JEE Main/Advanced Exam.
Do share the article with your friends and those who are searching for this. You can leave your suggestion or query in the comment box below.