JEE Main 2016 Physics Chapter Wise Weightage/Distribution
JEE Main is an all India engineering entrance exam which is conducted by CBSE ever year. JEE Main 2016 is going to take place in the month of April, 2016.
The time has gone when students do lot of hard work in doing each and every topic of the syllabus. Now teachers suggest a better approach for preparing i.e. know about the weightage of topics and prepare accordingly.
Recently I shared about JEE Main 2016 Chemistry Chapter Wise Weightage with some helpful tips regarding some scoring topics. This article is about JEE Main 2016 Physics Chapter Wise Weightage.
Know about the most important topics of Physics for JEE Main 2016. Here is the JEE Main 2016 physics chapter wise weightage in form of table.
Some websites provide an exact %weightage to each and every topic but the thing is that number of question vary from year to year so how can the weightage be constant?
I have analysed the last 10 years questions papers of AIEEE/JEE Main and try to find out the weightage on the basis of number of question asked in each year (given in the table). See if the number of question varies from year to year then the weightage should also vary.
JEE Main 2016 Physics Chapter Wise Weightage:-
|Topic Name||Year(20-||Weightage in|
|Unite, Dimensions and Vectors||1||2||1||1||1||2||4-8||3-6|
|Laws of Motion||1||2||2||1||1||4-8||3-6|
|Work, Power and Energy||2||2||1||1||1||1||4-8||3-6|
|Centre of Mass, Impulse and Momentum||2||2||1||2||1||4-8||3-6|
|Simple Harmonic Motion||1||2||1||2||1||4-8||36|
|Solids and Fluids||1||1||1||1||3||1||4-12||3-10|
|Heat and Thermodynamics||3||3||2||4||3||1||5||4-20||3-16|
|Electromagnetic Induction and AC||2||1||1||2||2||1||1||4-8||3-6|
- First of all solve the Intext Question of NCERT Chemistry Text Book and then refer to any other book.
- Difficulty in preparing Inorganic Chemistry? Read 5 Steps to Study Inorganic Chemistry.
- Get to know about a better approach to Study Organic Chemistry for JEE Main or any other competitive exam.
- If you think that you are not able to prepare whole syllabus for JEE Main exam then prepare some important topics of Physics and maths to score well in JEE Main. Because in the end your marks decides your All India Rank.
- Read out some other crucial Tips to Crack JEE Main/Advanced Exam.
Now you can see the weightage of all the topics and can select which topics you think are important. If I suggest you then modern physics, optics, heat & thermodynamics and electrostatics are the do or die topics of physics.
Other important topics include electromagnetic induction and ac, magnetics, current electricity and waves. 12th class topics comprises of all the important topics.
JEE Main 2016 will have majority of the questions from these topics and one can easily score good marks by focusing on these topics only.