Karnataka’s government established common entrance test KCET for admission of Karnataka candidates and the wards of Jammu & Kashmiri migrants in various professional undergraduate courses like Medical, Dental, Indian Systems of Medicine and Homoeopathy, Engineering / Architecture courses, Farm science i.e., B.Sc. (Agriculture), B.Sc. (Sericulture), B.Sc. (Horticulture) etc. KCET application form 2017 will be released in January 2017 whose details are given below.
KCET 2017 Online Application Form
|Release Date Of The Notification||Second Week Of January 2017|
|Online Application Form Start Date||Second Week Of January 2017|
|Fee Payment Last Date||Fourth Week of February 2017|
|Last Date to Enter Application details online:||First week of March 2017|
|Online Editing of application form||Last Week Of March 2017|
|Examination Date||Last Week Of March 2017|
Fee for 2017 KCET Application Form
|For General and OBC Category||Rs 650|
|For SC/ST Category||Rs 500|
|Students studied 12th standard from state other than Karnataka||Rs 750|
The application fee can be paid through e-challan by depositing fee in any branch of State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Hyderabad, Indian Bank, Axis Bank, State Bank of India.
How to Apply
- The online application form 2017 KCET will be available through the official website which is www. kea.kar.nic.in.
- Information bulletin should be thoroughly read before filling and submitting the KCET application form.
- Go to the registration page, enter the basic details. Candidates have to create their own user id and password and then submit. After submitting candidates are again required to login using their user id and password.
- On successful login candidates have to enter their personal as well as examination details. Click on save and next to save the entries.
- Upload signature, photograph and left-hand thumb impression in the prescribed format. Also, upload signature and left-hand thumb impression of your parent’s.
- Check all the details carefully before finally submitting.
- Select the bank and download the challan form for fee submission.
- Take the print out of filled application of KCET 2017 by clicking Print Final Application.
All necessary information has been provided above as to how the candidates need to apply for 2017 Application Form KCET. For any other kind of detail visit the official website.