- National Council of Educational Research and Training(NCERT)Book Solutions For Class XII
- Subject – Chemistry
- Chapter – The p Block Elements
The p Block Elements is the 7th chapter of Class 12 NCERT Chemistry book. It is one of the important Inorganic chemistry chapter for Boards, IIT JEE and other competitive exams point of view. You will definitely find a question from this chapter in your IIT JEE and Boards exam. If you are preparing for any competitive exam your teacher might have told you to first solve the NCERT in-text questions. Unfortunately the complete solution of the NCERT exercise is not given in the book. So here is the complete solution to each and every question of “The p Block Elements”. The solution is designed in the form of a video and text images which you can easily watch or download.
- The p Block Elements is yet another Inorganic chemistry chapter which you need to mug up.
- If you are preparing for IIT JEE & Other competitive engineering exam than you will definitely find questions from this topic.
- The question will be totally based on the properties of elements of p Block.
- It’s good if you mug up the whole Periodic table than you will find no difficulty in solving question related to Inorganic Chemistry.
The p Block Elements NCERT Solution:-
The p Block Elements NCERT Solution Video
Click on the link above and you will get the solution of “The p Block Elements” in Text Image form which you can easily download. There are total of 47 images from 1-47 in which you will find the complete solution of each and every in-text problem.
Hope you are satisfied with the solutions to the entire question and find the article fruitful. Feel free to share the articles of engineeringfunday.com with your friends and mates. You can also comment below regarding any query and suggestion. Good luck 🙂