UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination) is a state level entrance exam conducted every year organized by A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) for getting admission to various under graduate and post graduate courses like B.Tech, B.Pharm, B. Arch, BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, MBA, MCA in degree level engineering institutions and other professional colleges. Given below is the complete information about UPSEE Application Form 2017.
How to Fill UPSEE Online Application Form 2017
- The application form UPSEE 2017 will be made available on the official website upsee.nic.in
- Before filling the application form, candidates should prepare the scanned images of the photograph, signature & left-hand thumb impression. One should read the information brochure before filling 2017 UPSEE application form.
- The candidate needs to note down the Application form number displayed on the screen after step one of filling application form UPSEE as well as the password chosen by the candidate.
- Candidates should carefully fill each category which includes choice of category / subcategory/ rural weight age, choice of qualifying examination subjects, choices of paper, cities of examination, uploading of photograph, phone number etc.
- If the candidate faces any problem in filling UPSEE online application form then he may contact the helpline. Helpline toll-free number is 1800-180-0161.
|Online Registration Will Start From||Last Week of February 2017|
|Online Registration Will Be Finished||Fourth Week of march 2017|
|Admit Card Release||Second Week of April 2017|
|Examination Date||Third Week of April 2017|
|Result Declaration||Last Week of may 2017|
|Counseling Will Start From||Second Week of June 2017|
*The above schedule is tentative.
Candidates can pay the fee through online mode only using debit/credit card or net banking. The online fee for the application form UPSEE 2017 is given below.
For Male/Transgender candidates of GEN & OBC category Rs. 1000
For SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates Rs. 500
This is all about UPSEE 2017 application form. For any other detail, interested candidates can visit the official website www.upsee.nic.in.