WBJEE (West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam) is a state-controlled exam for admission to many private and governmental medical and engineering institutions in West Bengal. It is conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB). All important details about WBJEE online application form 2017 has been given below.
Wbjee Online Application Form 2017
Eligibility Criteria for WBJEE 2017 application form
- Candidate should be candidate of India.
- Domicile of West Bengal is a must.
- The candidates must be obtained minimum 45% marks (40% in case of reserved categories) in 12th examination and must pass high school and 12th examination from state or central board of education.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Math, Physics and Chemistry as core subjects and should have obtained 60% marks for general category and 55% for reserved category in 12th.
- A minimum of 30% score in English is also required.
- Candidate should be 17 years old as on December 31st 2017.
Important Dates for WBJEE 2017
|Online registration will start from||Last week of December|
|Online registration will be finished||Fourth week of February|
|Last date to upload documents||First week of March 2017|
|Last date for fee submission||First week of March 2017|
|Admit card release for WBJEE 2017||First week of April 2017|
|Examination date||Third week of may 2017|
*The given schedule is tentative, final dates will be uploaded in the official website of WBJEE.
The exam will be conducted for three hours and the mode of examination will be English.
Application form WBJEE 2017
Candidates have to wait for the application form WBJEE as it will be made available from December 2016.
How to Apply for 2017 application form WBJEE
From the official website (wbjeeb.nic.in) one can download the online application form WBJEE. All the details should be filled with extra care, and upload the documents accurately. Complete the payment option via online payment mode.
The fee has to be submitted for WBJEE 2017 by all categories. For engineering, technology and architecture, one has to pay Rs. 500 and for engineering, architecture, pharmacy, medical and dental, Rs 600 has to be paid.
WBJEE Admit Card
The admit card will be available on the official website. Admit cards will not be physically dispatched. The admit card will have Name, Category, Persona Details, Photo, Signature of the holder Exam Venue, Time of exam and time of reporting.